Thursday, June 16, 2011

"What Have You Done? He Is A Changed Person!"

Ciowdy!

Man, I just feel super awesome right now having read all about the wedding. That is just awesome that it was a great experience and that everything went perfectly! I guess doing the line is always a hassle and the bride, groom and family can never participate and have fun. Good thinking! I am excited to get the pictures and see all the fun. I got Andy and Clara's wedding invitation with the picture on Monday, and it was super cool. I had to laugh a little bit because I don't think I have ever seen Andy's hair so long. That guy can't go a week without getting a haircut. Then again, maybe I'm just used to seeing super short missionary haircuts. boh...

I can just imagine Travis wearing that outfit on the temple grounds. I love that guy. I very well might try and get one of those myself, sometime during this lifetime. I just have to get the courage to actually buy it and then actually wear it. It will be done though; I testify of that. Trent's hair haha, nerd...the pictures I have seen so far, just the two, look awesome. The bridesmaid dresses were pretty awesome and Andy's suit is pretty cool.(I'm just saying)

This week went pretty well for us. During our leadership training last week Presdident Wolfgramme really encourage all of to try and teach 20 lessons every week. The 20 lesson mark here in Italy can be very difficult, but it is obtainable with effort, diligence, prayer and all the other tools we have as missionaries. We are really pushing to get this every week. I might have gotten it a couple times in my first transfer haha, but I cant remember. So far though the last couple weeks our copia hasn't done too good. We had a couple week last months of only teaching 6 lessons. One of those was when we had our move to the new apartment so there is a bit of excuse in that. We basically had 3 days of missionary work. We are increasing a lot though now, we just had 12 lessons last week. Obviously it isn't all about numbers but they also obviously have something in common with baptisms. If you teach more lessons you will have more baptisms. duh..... haha. We are trying as much as possible to see members as often as possible and its super fun teaching them and getting them excited to do the work with us.

On Sunday, Paolo(the father of this family) came to church! It was super awesome because at the beginning we thought he had no interest, but it's awesome to see how he is changing. We hear all about it from the Virzo family. This last week he went with his family to Milano for a Primary activity. Their whole family went and had a great time apparently! They even said he started helping the ward while they were doing yard work/service outside the ward building! We got to kinda sorta have a lesson with Paolo and other new converts during Gospel Principles class. Our ward mission leader didn't come so we had to teach the class and we kinda taught it around Paolo's needs. The lesson for that week was the Creation and it worked perfect. He started asking question about the Plan of Salvation and was super curious. It set us up perfect for our next lesson with him and his family. We also heard from the Virzo family that Paolo and Benedetta had been planning to get divorced. We don't know for if they are still planning to but we are constantly updated by Sorella Virzo about how Benedetta is just amazed by her husband. She keeps saying "what have you done, he is a changed person"! It super cool and we are super excited for them.

Well....I still haven't received your package but it could come any day I guess. I am planning to get another DVD of pictures this week and try and send it this week or the next depending on how much time we have. Our apartment is coming together but we still don't have electricity or gas. We are basically eating a lot with members and keeping stuff at the church haha. It is keeping it interesting.


Well I love you all

Tuck

No comments:

Post a Comment