Sunday, July 31, 2011

All We Had to Do Was Introduce Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon and GAME OVER

haha I'm gonna apologize ahead of time for this crappy email. We just got back from our doing all our P day stuff. We went to Verona today and we just got back so we don't have tons of time to do email. Our train got back late and I am just zonked right now haha just completely tired haha. Yesterday we did a scambio here in Modena with our Zone Leaders, Anziani Nielson and Andersen. I got to take the day with Anziano Nielson who is just a stud. Luckily for us we got to walk the entire day while my comp and Anz. Andersen rode the bikes. Haha I was so tired last night when I got back and then we walked around Verona all day today. I will try to stay awake while I type so yeah!

Verona was incredible! It is a like a two our train ride so it really ate up a ton of our P day, but was totally worth it. Next week I will send some pics for sure. We got to see the mini Colosseum there, Juliet's balcony which was super cool and this super tall tower that overlooks all of Verona. I got a ton of dope pictures. There were actually like a bunch of missionaries that all went for their P days. There were like 3 sisters companionships, and like 4 elders companionships. Of course, we were only with the other elders. Anziano Glowa was there which was super sweet. If i hadn't told you he is one of the other district leaders in our zone. We just had a blast hanging out together all day.

Yesterday we had this super cool lesson with this guy named Fredrick. He is from Ghana, but has been raised her in Italy and basically speaks Italian. We had met him the other day and had a short little lesson but today was the first legit planned lesson. Everything this guy was saying was exactly in line with the message of the Restoration. He already new about Apostasy, just not the phrase Apostasy. He already believed the original church had been corrupted and changed. It was awesome!. All we had to do was introduce Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon and GAME OVER!....done deal. Ok not quite, but it went awesome and he totally accepted what we said. We invited him to be baptized and even though he didn't accept the date we gave him he told us that he wants to read, pray and know if this message is really true. He is a stud and I think he will go really far with this.

Aside from going to Verona, having awesome scambios, teaching the Gospel and kicking butt nothing much is going on here. I got to hear some Michael Buble today walking through the streets of Verona. haha that was cool. I think I forgot to tell you all but the last week in Pavia I got my haircut on P day. While I was waiting to get it the most unexpected song came on. The place just started blasting Grease music haha it was too funny.

Well I was jealous last week to hear you would be going to the Cabin. Right now I'm not as jealous because I went and had an awesome time in Verona. True, true there is nothing quite like the cabin, but Verona is SWEET. I'm glad to hear you all had a blast.

DAD, I apologize again because I forgot to get our address again. I'm kicking myself right now because I want the UTAH football review so bad!!! NEXT WEEK I promise. I love you all and love hearing from you every week. Sorry this email kinda stinks but I'm gonna go pass out after just kidding....we actually gotta a lesson in like 5 minutes so I gotta go.

Love you all

BUON SETTIMANA!

No comments:

Post a Comment