Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Only the Holy Ghost Can Unlock the Spiritual Power Within Us

November 23, 2010 Email

Hello Hello......

Alright so I'm gonna answer all the questions first....
We got our travel plans this week..which was awesome, we were all so excited! We leave the MTC at 10am and we leave SLC airport at 1:36PM
Arrive at Denver @ 3:02pm
Depart Denver @5:40pm
Arrive at Frankfurt @ 11:35 am.....next day
Depart Frankfurt @ 3:45 pm
Arrive in Milan 4:55pm!!!!!!

So yeah....I will most likely call you in Denver...so that would be from around 3-5pm on Tuesday...I'm pretty sure. Do you think I should call you again in Frankfurt? We can always discuss that during the first phone call.
The only thing I can think I would need would be an electric razor. I'm still not used to having to shave every other day...I'm just glad it's not every day. If you do get one for me, it doesn't have to be too expensive. I remembered the name to that song I wanted from my itunes...."I will be ready" ....its sweet.
How much is on my debit card?..I have about $90 in cash right now and I know I have a lot on my debit but I'm not sure the exact amount.
Who won the CY young? haha not real important but I'm curious.

Alright.....this week was fun. On Tuesday our string of apostles ended but we still had a sweet devotional. Kevin Peahrson from the Seventy spoke. It was a great talk. He spoke about us as missionaries becoming disciples of Christ. So yeah..as we become better disciples of Jesus Christ the more we will become who we really are. Our mission is our future and the future of our family. We can become better disciples by being 100% obedient(which I am...or trying to be), diligent, faithful and earnestly studying. The Lord will help us but only if we are trying our best everyday. We must become a disciple and have the faith to receive spiritual power. Only through the Holy Ghost can we unlock this spiritual power within us....it was awesome...plus he looked like Ray Romano.

I'm positive we will either get a member from the First Presidency today or on Thursday. Thanksgiving should be fun, we get to have a humanitarian project and a devotional thing/meeting.

How did everyone like the new Harry Potter? I found an awesome scipture in D&C that proves Harry Potter is real...ya ready for this?......D&C 38:28....haha read it.
So the past couple weeks we've had the opportunity to have a progressing investigator. Our teacher Fratello Calder would assume the role of one of his investigators in his mission. His name is Giacomo, he's 14yrs old. His mother is Catholic and his father is an inactive member of our church. They are divorced and the dad is remarried. The first lesson we had went terrible. Anz. Glowa thought we were teaching about one thing and I thought we were teaching about something else. It led to a lot of confusion. The next appointment was way better. It's funny to see our teacher change from investigator to teacher. His mother found out we were teaching him and was very upset. We taught him about having faith and telling his mom how he feels about our discussions. Our teacher (Giacomo) actually dropped 2/4 companionships in our class. Only me and my companion, and another companionship were able to obtain another appointment. We were excited because we had to try hard to get another appointment....but we got it.
Our TRC went well too this week. It's getting easier to teach the lessons in Italian but I still can improve soooooo so much.

Dang....you are leaving on Thursday to CALI...ahhah....lucky.....Will you be sure to let everyone know that I'm gonna be in Italy next week. So don't write letter to the MTC...let them know that from now on it will mostly be EMAILS...wink wink, tell the people you think I write...also...try and get Connor's email for me! I don't have it. We don't get mail for the next couple days because of Thanksgiving so yeah....thanks again I love you all.....oh yeah, I laughed so hard about the funny moments with TY and SAM...haha seriously...I love those guys....Ciao

Ci Vediamo(but not really)

No comments:

Post a Comment